Valentine Color By Number Worksheets (Free!)
Why not bring out the artist in your child this Valentine’s Day with an educational and fun activity?
Our Valentine color by number worksheets are perfect for celebrating the day.
These free Valentine’s Day color by number pages are perfect if you’re looking for something to keep your kids entertained during the long winter days.
They are an engaging activity, so much fun, and good for spending quality time together. And they are perfect for kids of all ages.
Nothing says Valentine’s Day better than cute teddy bears!
Not only are they a fun activity, but color by number sheets also help to develop fine motor skills, and color recognition, improve number recognition skills, and are a fun way to learn while coloring.
If you’re a teacher, these free printables are a great way to incorporate educational activities into lesson plans or at math centers and make learning fun for both young children and older kids.
What is a Valentine Color By Number Worksheet?
If you aren’t familiar with this type of coloring page, kids color the sections of the mystery pictures with the help of color codes.
The code set has corresponding numbers that match the numbers in the sections, each with different colors to create the final coloring page picture.
How To Print Color By Number Printables
- Print the worksheet, in color, on a piece of regular paper.
- You can print the fun Valentine’s day worksheets individually or the whole set as a printable pack, shown at the bottom of the post.
- Gather the coloring materials you want to use, such as colored pencils, markers, or crayons.
- Look at the code set at the top of the page. The number on the crayon shows which number on the coloring image it corresponds to.
- Start coloring the sections with the correct number to the color listed in the key.
- Try to stay within the lines while coloring.
- Continue coloring the sections until the entire picture is filled in.
- Once you have finished coloring, display your finished masterpiece for all to see!
It’s easy to get started with these Valentine’s day activities.
There are seven designs to choose from, making it easy to find the perfect one for your kids.
Ways To Use Finished Color By Number Worksheets
Another great way to use these number coloring pages is to turn them into Valentine’s Day cards.
Once your kid has finished, they can fold it in half and write a message inside.
This provides a personal touch to your child’s Valentine’s Day celebration.
For more Valentine’s Day fun, check out our cute Valentine coloring pages on our sister site.
Have fun coloring!
A big heart to give love on Valentine’s Day.
This sweet teddy bear is smiling with love.
Color a rose flower to give to someone special today.
A St. V-Day cupid is aiming an arrow at someone to make them someone’s sweetheart.
Many marriage engagements happen on this magical day.
Sweet treats go a long way on this holiday, how about a yummy chocolate bar?
This valentine’s letter with a heart, is perfect for turning into a card.
For other printable activities for kids, here’s a backyard scavenger hunt, and Martin Luther King, St. Patrick’s Day, spring, and Easter color by number coloring pages.
Looking for fun activities for older kids? Take a look at our coloring pages of dragons, Transformers and Zombie coloring sheets.
Don’t forget to Pin it for later!