We’ve put together an incredible collection of free printable coloring pages based on the iconic film Godzilla!
On this page we have illustrations of Godzilla climbing a skyscraper, raging through a city destroying buildings where ever he walks and his tail flaps.
You’ll find drawings of his fire-breathing mouth burning everything within distance.
And we even having coloring pages of the infamous fight between Godzilla and King Kong.
This worldwide pop culture icon continues to be popular with adults and kids of all ages!
So get ready fellow Godzilla fans, this will surely be a treat!
For you die-hard Godzilla fans, be sure to check out our interesting facts at the bottom of the page.
Printable Godzilla Coloring Pages
This prehistoric sea monster is in the city ready to destroy anything in his path!
Fueled by nuclear radiation, Godzilla storms the city, causing more destruction.
A fierce-looking Godzilla with sharp teeth and claws.
For you dragon lovers, you’ve got to also check out our adult dragon coloring sheets!
Godzilla wrapped around a towering skyscraper.
The unstoppable monster fueled by nuclear power destroying another city.
Taking an electric bite to fuel his strength.
Perhaps one of the most popular battles features King Kong vs Godzilla in this 1962 classic.
Godzilla the Series is ready to be brought to life in this fun coloring activity.
A cartoon Godzilla roaring before he attacks.
A prehistoric dinosaur looks fierce as he plans his attack!
An angry Godzilla stands tall and baring his teeth.
This activity page is perfect to use with colored pencils for a real-life piece of art.
Godzilla awakened and empowered by nuclear radiation.
A close up of Mothra as he prepares to battle the sea monster.
Godzilla takes a tumble during battle.
A towering Godzilla is on his way to cause more destruction.
A fierce Godzilla rising from the sea.
Another cool coloring page you’ll love, take a look at the Zombies pages.
Fun Facts About Godzilla
- The original concept for Godzilla he was supposed to be a giant, mutated octopus! Ultimately, the producer decided to go with a dinosaur-like design. Smart choice!
- Godzilla was first introduced in the 1954 movie of the same name. It was an immediate hit and is now the longest-running film franchise ever!
- There have been over 30 films based on this gigantic sea monster known as the King of Monsters.
- Did you know Godzilla has destroyed 31 cities, including New York City three times and Paris twice. Not surprisingly, Tokyo was the first city to be destroyed in the original 1954 movie and featured in 13 films.
- Godzilla is so popular that he has been referenced in cartoons including Futurama, South Park and Animaniacs. Not to mention the kids’ favorite Nickelodeon series Rugrats.
- From 1977-1974, Marvel issued a collection of 24 comic books featuring Godzilla vs. The Avengers! You read that right. He battled against both the Avengers and the Fantastic Four!
- Don’t miss the homage paid to Godzilla in The Lost World: Jurassic Park, which features a few Japanese tourists running from the dinosaurs. One of the tourists screams (in Japanese), “I left Japan to get away from this!”
Don’t forget to Pin it for later!